- Reservation processing: personal data are collected, processed and retained to facilitate the billing and reservation rooms processes and other complementary services, for historical and statistical purposes and quality service control. In the case of non-Portuguese nationality citizens, the collection of these data constitutes a legal obligation according to Law no. 23/2007, of July 4, obligatory communication to the Immigration and Borders Service, without which we can not formalize the reservation process.
- Marketing actions: the personal data are used for marketing purposes or dissemination of our products and services to our customers, through e-mail, SMS or phone call.
You may at any time exercise the right of access, rectification, erasure, treatment limitation, opposition and portability of your personal data.
For this purpose, you may direct your request to the email email@example.com or by letter to Calçada do Cravo, n.º 18, 2640-086 Santo Isidoro MFR.
The subsequent withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the treatment carried out up to the date of consent.
The personal data holder may present a complaint to the supervisory authority – the Portuguese Data Protection Authority. (a tradução está conforme consta no site da própria Entidade)
After consent is given to the processing of your personal data, we will keep it until the purpose for which it is intended. Taking into account the possibility of realizing future reserves, the personal data will be maintained until request of deletion as described above.
- Personal information: name, gender, nationality, date of birth, identification document;
- Contact information: address, phone number, email address, etc .;
- Payment information: credit card details, invoice address, and other information about payments and invoice.
Responsible for the treatment: